Let’s go back to sail the Red Sea!
We will sail with the M/Y “Brina 1” in Sinai: we will sail from Ras Mohammed, to the Gulf of Tiran, to the Gulf of Suez to Abunhuas.
In time, following the extraordinary events of these months and their developments, We will descend to the south. Hoping to return also to our beloved Sudan. It will be a journey along a fascinating and famous sea, unforgettable, now surely preserved and “rejuvenated” by this long break.
M/Y “Brina 1”
belongs to the company “Elwasseem liveboard” which for a long time has organized cruises in Northern Egypt with embarkation and disembarkation in Sharm el -Sheik.
\”Brina 1\” has an extensive curriculum of experience and adventures and excellent feedback from a loyal clientele.
“Brina 1” has completed all the annual maintenance at Safaga’s construction sites this May-June 2020. It is now in Sharm where it has obtained the licenses and permits concerning maritime navigation and the new safety regulations issued by the Egyptian Government and the CDWS (Chamber of Diving & Water Sports).
M/Y ” Brina1″ follows and will strictly continue to follow the rules of social distancing, disinfections and all the necessary steps established according to the regulations.
We aim to keep agencies and guests updated on the development of this challanging period.
We certainly want to give a message of trust and hope.
We want to return to accompany lovers of the sea, divers and non divers, to dream, dive and sail.
Let’s go back to sail the Red Sea!
M/Y “Brina1” is 31 meters long and 7 meters wide, measures that allow the reception of 18 people. Everyone can settle in and find, at ease, a choice of comfortable seats shared with friends or alone to enjoy the navigation and the landscape.
Like all boats dedicated to diving tourism, \”Brina 1\” has a comfortable platform to facilitate boarding on dinghies, to go to the dive site and return on board. The dinghies are very comfortable (5.40 m with 40 HP engines).
In the stern, on the main deck, there is an area dedicated to underwater activities: benches for dressing, baskets for equipments, tanks and refills.
There is a lounge with sofas and separate dining area, refrigerators for drinks, air conditioning.
On the upper deck, there is a bar and refrigerator corner and a shaded area with sofas.
In the solarium and at the bow there are sofas and sun-beds.
6 twin cabins and one double cabin are located on the lower deck, while two double cabins are located forward on the upper deck.
All cabins have bathroom, shower, towels, independent air conditioning, minibar.
The kitchen is very well cared for, with particular attention to the needs of vegetarians and cases of allergies, appropriately reported at the time of booking. Of course, full board is offered including snacks and sweets in the late afternoon after the third dive.
Mineral water, tea, coffee and soft drinks are included.
TECHNICAL DATA M/Y BRINA
– Lenght: : 31m
– Beam: 7m
– Draft: 1.60
– Construction material : wood
– Speed: 9 -11
– Engine: 2 x Man, 450 HP each
– Generetors: 100 KW Cummins, 60 KW Jhon Deer
– Electric tensions 380-220 volt
– Fuel Capacity: 8.000 l
– Fresh water capacity: 12.000 l
– Water maker: 3.2 tons/ day
– GPS, Radar, Echo sounder, Chartplotter
– WHF radio
– Rafts 2 x 25 persons
– First Aid kit, Oxygen 1x 50 l , 1x 7l tanks
Maximum 20 guests
10 cabins with an-suite bathrooms (shower/WC/towels), AC ( with individual private control), minibar
– 6 twin cabins on the lower deck
– 1 cabin with double bed on the lower deck
– 1 cabin with double bed on the main deck
– 2 cabins with double bed on the upper deck
– Salon : large saloon with separate dining area, A/C, TV, DVD, video, CD, WiFI , sound system, open Bar
– Sundeck with sun-beds, open Bar
– Dive deck with charging rack and with platform
one pubblic bathroom on the main deck
– Compressor: 2 x Bauer 250 LT/min
– Tanks: n 30 x 12 liters aluminum bi-attack Din/Int
– 6 and 15 litre aluminium cylinders mono and biattack Din/Int on request at extra charge.
– Tenders: n 2 per 5.40 m with 40 HP Yamaha
Food And Beverage: international menù
Personalized menù for vegetarians or allergies on request
Coffe, tea, soft drinks and water included